No products in the cart.
Packing, shipping costs, shipping/delivery, customs, Returns
Please be aware:
Due to the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic and the resulting excessive burden on postal companies and possible temporary restrictions, severe delays in both Thailand and especially in the destination country are to be expected.
Note: Tracking entries are only made within Thailand and in the destination country when the parcels are being processed (not during the travel of the shipments). Therefore there can be a gap in the timeline depending on how long a parcel is “on route” (traveling) or if the destination country is storing international mail before handling and processing it.
We have no influence on that and hope for your understanding.
1. We do pack all our goods neatly and carefully.
2. We use plastic bags which we seal with adhesive tape so the goods can not get wet, mold or dirty.
3. We always try to pack light but also safe – unfortunately this includes using plastic bags (sometimes 2) and adhesive tape. Small packages will be put in plastic envelopes, bigger ones in cardboard boxes. If you wish otherwise, please send us a note within the order or send an email to “email@example.com“.
4. A starndard Customs Declaration will be filled out and attached outside the parcel. If you wish, we can also attach a receipt or invoice outside on the parcel (as some countries might demand that), please let us know.
5. For orders over 2 kg you might in some circumstances be able to save money by splitting your order in two, since the cheaper “ePacket Air” shipping method is limited to 2 kg. If you are uncertain and need help with the calculations, please contact us: “firstname.lastname@example.org“, we are happy to consult with you.
6. Please be aware of your countrie’s free import limitations or respectively of your countries import regulations (customs duty, import tax, etc.).
We (moleculepants.com) are NOT responsible for any import issues and charges in the destination country or additional fees from Customs or your national postal service.
For more transparency and due to diverse shipping costs and shipping methods worldwide, all product prices do not include shipping costs.
Please select your destination country in the shopping cart and the available shipping methods including prices and total end prices will be indicated immediately. (No need to fill in any form or give further personal information.)
If you believe that the shipping prices are incorrect or if you know of a better (less expensive or faster) way of shipping to your country, please let us know.
Shipping / delivery
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic international shipping regulations or restrictions might change every now and then. We try our best to keep updated. Please let us know, if you find out that we aren’t, we will be happy to take any advice and double-check our data and information.
1. Regardless of the shipping method, we always send registered (certified) mail. We will provide you with the registration / shipping code and other relevant information. Should you not receive any such mail from us, please check your spam!
The registration number (with barcode) enables you to track your parcel. The tracking is limited though to Thailand and the destination country when the parcels are being processed (not during the travel of the shipments). Therefore there can be a gap in the tracking timeline depending on how long a parcel is “on route” (traveling) or if the destination country is storing international mail before handling and processing it, as some countries seem to do sometimes.
2. The receipt of each registered shipment must be countersigned by the recipient. By registering (barcode) your parcel/goods are insured and therefore an official investigation by the postal company is possible. Also, Thailand Post offers a “Track & Trace” (Tracking) of the shipment, although some postal companies are rather slow or lazy providing and updating the data, and the Thailand Post itself is responsible only for updating the data within Thailand.
3. We strive hard to provide the fastest possible processing and dispatch, usually within 1 working day after the receipt of payment on our PayPal or Wise or Thai bank account.
4. We ship directly from Thailand with Thailand Post (which proved to be exemplary and reliable and with which we have made only good experiences over many years) – delivery usually takes about 2 weeks (during this time of COVID-19 though, you should take significant delays into account!). The shipping and delivery time is, however, highly dependent on the national postal company in the recipient country. The mentioned 2 weeks are a guideline, not a guaranteed commitment. We (unfortunately) have no effect or authority on the postal companies and their processing and delivery of mail and shipments.
5. On Saturday afternoons, Sundays and national holidays Thailand Post is closed.
Canadian Post – It seems that the Canadian Post has its own specific policy concerning parcels from Asia. They even allegedly admitted to deliberately delay those parcels because they don’t make any profit. The average shipping time from Asia to a recipient in Canada seems to be about 3 months (although there is no guarantee even for that)! So I emphatically ask all Canadians for patience and please don’t blame the sender (us) for any delay.
1. In general, there are no customs charges / customs duty for shipments of low value parcels as the upper limit for duty-free import is rarely exceeded. But should you make a bigger order, please check the regulations of your home country prior to your order, as only you (the recipient) are responsible for the import.
2. For other import duties like the import sales tax and possible additional service charges of the destination country’s customs or postal service, there usually are free limits (FOB) as well, but these might well be exceeded, so be aware that import taxes might occur.
Import regulations and the amount of free allowances (FOB) vary from country to country, please inform yourself about any possible import related fees and charges in your country.
Note: It is generally established that customs and import charges in any case are solely the responsibility of the recipient. Possible costs for imports shall be borne by the purchaser / recipient.
We recommend strongly to inform yourself about the import regulations of your country before making an order.
If you wish us to handle customs preparations / fill out the customs declaration in a particular way or if you have general questions about this matter, please contact us: “email@example.com“.
Returns & replacements (caused by a mistake on our part)
1. Any kinds of complaints leading to a compensation or replacement must be made no more than 14 days after the receipt of the goods.
2. In any case where we made a mistake we certainly take full responsibility to offer a satisfiying compensation, replace the goods at our expense or pay back the full amount of your payment. A photo to prove our mistake might be demanded.
3. If you receive a damaged parcel, or if the parcel already has been opened (e.g. by the customs) please ask the postman (or customs officer, …) to be present as a witness when you open the parcel. This will make sure, you can demand compensation (from the responsible post or customs).
Returns (if not caused by a mistake on our part)
1. Due to the high shipping costs and our low product prices, we unfortunately can not offer “free” returns.
2. If you want to return goods, you will have to pay for the return shipment and we will only refund the product price minus a 15% material and handling fee (only for returns, not for replacements). Shipping costs can not be refunded at all. The refund will be paid back only AFTER we received the returned goods in full and only if the goods are untainted.
The same applies if the parcel has been sent back by the destination country’s customs or post service with or without your consent. This may happen when you gave us an incorrect shipping address or if a delivery is unsuccessful and the recipient does not pick it up within a certain time frame. We don’t take responsibility for failed deliveries.
Replacements (if not caused by a mistake on our part)
1. For the same reasons we can not offer free replacements of goods (if we haven’t made any mistake).
2. Additionally to the vague dimensions like S, M, L, XL, … we always give more accurate and specific measurements for every product and every size on each product page. Please make sure to compare those given dimensions (width and length) with a well fitting item at home. Please feel free to contact us to help evaluate the correct size or give more specific measurements or other details (prior to your order).
3. If you want to have some goods replaced (as long as we haven’t sent the wrong item, size or color), you will have to pay for both, the sending back of the received item(s) and for the new shipment. The shipping costs altogether though might be quite high, so you should consider this very well.
The same applies if the parcel has been sent back by the destination country’s customs or post service with or without your consent. This may happen if a delivery is unsuccessful and the recipient does not pick it up within a certain time frame. We don’t take responsibility for failed deliveries.
4. Apart from the return shipping costs and the new shipping costs, we won’t charge any additional fees for the new processing, packing and material.
In any case if you should be discontent with our products, please let us know. We are convinced to sell products of high quality and we will always be open for solutions that both sides can agree on. Just send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.